Tuesday 2 June 2015

Body Shop Member Event.

Hello my lovelies!

It's a very rainy and windy welcome to June here in Cornwall, can you believe we're half way through the year already?!

I wanted to drop in and let you guys know about an event I found out about today when I popped into the body shop to pick up a few bits

If you're an existing Love Your Body member OR if you sign up to become one before or on the 4th and 5th June you can get 30% off to celebrate the new Virgin Mojito range, and if you spend £25 or more you can get your hands on a pretty generous bundle of mini products worth £23!

To find out more about the love your body membership click here

What you get in the bundle of freebies

Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion (60ml) (one of my faves!)

Mini Coconut Shower Gel (60ml)

Mini Satsuma Body Lotion (50ml)

Mini Rainforest Shine Shampoo (60ml)

Shea Lip Butter (10ml) (a forever repurchase of mine)

Mini Orange Bath Lily

Mini Absinthe Hand Cream (30ml)

Just an update- I went into my store today and they had run out of these free gift bundles and had to start giving away different products adding up to the same value. I don't know if this is nationwide, just wanted to let you guys know to avoid disappointments

I will definitely be paying another visit to my local Body Shop to take advantage of this great offer. I'm most excited to pick up the Virgin Mojito body butter which smells heavenly, perfect for the summer!

Are you guys thinking of trying the new range? Let me know what you think and if you go along to this event too!

Hope you're having a lovely day and that the weather is treating you better where you are!

Thank you ever so much for reading

Dotty xx

2 comments:

Young Dotty