Friday 5 June 2015

You Beauty Discovery Box June.

Hello my lovelies! I hope you've all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend!

My YouBeauty box arrived a lot earlier than usual this month which brightened up my Friday as I've been in bed most of the day with a migraine!

Youbeauty is one of my favourites as I like that you can pick two items so you know whatever else is in the box you'll at least get use out of two items.

This month I picked a deluxe sample size of Sanctuary Body Butter as this is one of my favourite products ever but recently becoming unemployed has seen me reign my spending in so it's nice to have a back up. I also chose the mini crown brush duo fibre blending brush as I've been dying to try out a crown brush for yonks!

I really liked the extra bits and bobbies they sent in my box this month, as a fruit tea lover I thought the two tea bags were a lovely touch. I know some people don't like to receive non-beauty related bits in their boxes but I think it makes a nice change.

Did you guys grab a youbeauty box this month? What did you choose?

Thank you for reading & following, I can't believe I've over 30 followers already!

Dotty xx

1 comments:

  1. I'm ever so tempted to subscribe to some sort of beauty box - I always get envy watching people unbox theirs! It feels like it brings some excitement into your month. This one looks fantastic : )

    ReplyDelete

Young Dotty