Friday 12 June 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

The lovely Danielle from Danielle's Beauty Blog very kindly nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award so I'd like to start this post by saying a massive thank you to her, you can check out her lovely blog here.






The Rules

1.      Thank the person who gave you this award
2.      Include a link to their blog
3.      Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
4.      Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger award – you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination
5.      And of course, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

So, 7 things about me -

1.     I can take a nap anytime, anywhere.
2.     I've spent the last month with my finger in a massive bandage after having an accident with a broken kitchen mug.
3. I have a phobia of velvet. A genuine, panic attack if you bring velvet near me phobia.
4. I moved in with my boyfriend after only being with him for two months.
5. My family nickname is Dotty (hence the blog name)
6. My real name is Catherine.
7. I once broke my nose  playing monopoly.

My Nominations-

I'm really sorry if any of you have been nominated or have done this post before.



claireelsleylifeandstuff

Jenniferdrinkscoffee

jessbeautyjournal

emmaraeburnx

littlemakeupheaven

thebeautyinbri

lipsandtrips

katiacreativestudio

polka-dot-penny

somuchtosay

brianneetc

about-today

everydaytoots

picturethatdress

livetravelreadgina

8 comments:

  1. Haha would love to know more about how you broke your nose playing monopoly! My friend has a phobia of velvet too! I must tell her she's not the only one!
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad there's somebody else out there with a fear of velvet! Haha! I broke my nose after falling off my chair because of some very energetic dice rolling (maybe it was the cocktails) it wasn't one of my most elegant moments, unfortunately these things always happen to me I'm so clumsy haha xx

      Delete
  2. Omg the last one, how did you manage to do that haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seen this! Thank you so much for the nomination. Love your answers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I only just spotted this! Thank you so much for the nomination lovely <3 I did this tag a little while ago but I've had a couple more so I might do it a second time too.

    Also, breaking your nose playing Monopoly sounds exactly like something I would do haha

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) I did have a little browse around to see if you'd already been nominated but must have missed it!
      haha breaking bones whilst playing monopoly is easily done when you're as clumsy as I am!
      xxx

      Delete

Young Dotty